3715 E Liberty Lane, Gilbert, AZ 85296

$399,950
5
BD
2.5
BA
3,094
SqFt
List Price
$399,950
Days on Market
21
Status
ACTIVE
MLS#
6006124
City
Gilbert
Bedrooms
5
Bathrooms
2.5
Living SQFT
3,094
Lot Size
7,500
Subdivision
Ray Ranch Unit 1
Year Built
2004
Type
Single Family - Detached

Property Description

NO LOCKBOX IS AVAILABLE AT THE HOME SO SHOWINGS MUST BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLYRARE SELLER FINANCING OFFERED:THIS HOUSE IS BEING SOLD ONLY WITH SELLER FINANCING. BUYER MUST PAY 20% DOWN PAYMENT AND REMAINING 80% OF PRICE WILL BE SECURED BY AN ARIZONA REAL ESTATE CONTRACT @7.50% FIXED INTEREST AMORTIZED OVER 30 YEARS WITHOUT BALLOON PAYMENTS OR ANY PREPAYMENT PENALTIES. AN ESCROW WILL BE ESTABLISHED TO COLLECT HOA, INSUR, TAX, AND MONTHLY ESCROW FEES. NO CASH OFFERS OR BANK FINANCED OFFERS WILL BE ACCEPTED. CLOSING WILL BE AT A REPUTABLE TITLE CO.CLOSING MUST BE IN 2020.

Additional Information

Elementary School
Gilbert Elementary School
High School
Gilbert High School
Middle School
Gilbert Junior High School
School District
041 - Gilbert Unified District
Assoc Fee Includes
Common Area Maint
HOA Transfer Fee
400
Hoa Fee
$70
Hoa Fee Frequency
Monthly
Hoa
Yes
Hoa Name
RAY RANCH
Association Info
Prof Managed
Builder Name
Unk
Community
Ray Ranch
Construction
Frame - Wood
Cooling
Refrigeration
Dining Area
Formal
Exterior Features
Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s)
Fencing
Block
Finish
Stucco
Fireplace
No Fireplace
Flooring
Carpet, Laminate, Tile
Garage Spaces
2
Heating
Gas Heat
Kitchen Features
Disposal, Dishwasher, Kitchen Island, Range/Oven Elec, Built-in Microwave, Granite Countertops
Landscaping
Desert Front, Dirt Back, Gravel/Stone Front
Laundry
Wshr/Dry HookUp Only
Living Area
3,094
Lot Size
7,500
Master Bathroom
Double Sinks, Full Bth Master Bdrm, Separate Shwr & Tub
New Financing
Seller May Carry
Other Rooms
Family Room
Parking Features
Dir Entry frm Garage
Property Description
Corner Lot
Roofing
All Tile
Sewer
Sewer - Public
Spa
None
Stories
2
Style
Two Levels
Subdivision
Ray Ranch Unit 1
Taxes
$2,074
Tax Year
2019
Utilities
SRP, SW Gas
Water
City Water

Mortgage Calculator

Amount of Loan
Annual Interest Rate
%
Term of Loan
Years

Does not include any taxes or fees.
Please consult a financial professional.
Calculator source: Real Geeks

Listing courtesy of E-Sell Realty.

All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.