All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Like so many of the master communities that make up Gilbert, Arizona, Power Ranch has taken the best things about living in a friendly, trendy little town – and combined it with the exciting advantages of living in an urban [and urbane] metropolitan area! Here in Power Ranch you’ll find gorgeous, family-sized, 3 to 5 bedroom homes in 11 beautiful neighborhoods, and each one has its own sense of community!
The homes in Power Ranch have been built by more than 15 of the best design/construction companies in the nation, builders like Shea, Toll Brothers, T.W. Lewis, and Meritage. The rich variety of builders and architectural styles means that you’ll find more than 35 different models of homes, with 68 different floor plans, and 206 elevations – offering a truly incredible range of upscale home designs! This is why the homes throughout Power Ranch are all individual and distinct in style and feel, with high-end finishing touches throughout. Whatever lifestyle your family is looking for – you’ll find it in one of the beautiful homes in Power Ranch!
The architects, engineers, and urban planners of Power Ranch carefully analyzed new trends in cutting-edge lifestyle research, and used it to create the feel of a “hometown neighborhood.” If you’ve ever seen “It’s a Wonderful Life,” you know what that means. But the “Wonderful Life” hometown atmosphere of Power Ranch also has resort-level amenities for every age-range, and exists within a larger community with 21st century perks. Plus, it’s situated right next to one of the fastest growing metropolitan cities in the country – Phoenix, Arizona!
Power Ranch may have some of the character of a Bedford Falls – but it also has a LOT more sophistication, a LOT more to do, and beautiful, sunny weather – no snow here! You can choose homes in one of eleven beautiful neighborhoods, each one with it’s own landscaping theme or recreational focus:
· Mountain View Neighborhood – sissoo trees & petite pink oleander shrubs
· The Groves Neighborhood – velvet mesquite trees and Chihuahuan sage shrubs, plus full basketball court and two sand volleyball courts
· The Vineyards Neighborhood – evergreen elm trees and silvery cassia shrubs (View Listing's Here)
· The Oaks Neighborhood – oak trees & desert ruellia shrubs, plus full basketball court & turf volleyball court (View Listing's Here)
· The Orchard Neighborhood – outback cassia and willow acacia trees plus a multi-use, turf sports field (View Listing's Here)
· The Arbors Neighborhood – willow acacia trees and silver acacia bushes plus double tennis courts & multi-use playing field (View Listing's Here)
· Meadow View Neighborhood – double basketball court, multi-use sports field, & horseshoe pits (View Listing's Here)
· The Grange Neighborhood – Phoenix mesquite trees and dwarf myoporum shrubs plus basketball court and large grass lawn (View Listing's Here)
· The Willows Neighborhood – turf sports field and volleyball court, and climbing wall (View Listing's Here)
· The Knolls Negihborhood – softball field (View Listing's Here)
· The Timbers Neighborhood – turf sports field, turf volleyball, and climbing wall (View Listing's Here)
Not only that, but each of these neighborhoods in Power Ranch has it’s own “character,” it’s own charming atmosphere. The carefully laid-out design of Power Ranch includes shady and pleasant streets that are lined with trees and more than 200 acres of greenbelt and open spaces. Each of the distinctive and delightful neighborhoods are interconnected with more than 26 miles of sidewalks, walking trails, and biking paths. Every neighborhood has its very own small park, and each park has plenty of amenities for the whole family, including:
· Playgrounds and play structures that include spring bouncers, super scoop, swing sets, seesaws, tether ball, leaning wall, spring rider
· Picnic tables with seating
· Park benches
· Barbecue grills
· Shade ramadas
Not only does every neighborhood have its own small park, all of the neighborhoods are clustered around two impressive all-community parks, the Ranch House Clubhouse Community Park, . Both of these large, beautifully appointed community centers are more than 7 acres, and offer amazing facilities and a roster of wonderful activities for the whole family, indoors and out!
The Ranch House Clubhouse Community Park, and the Barn and Trailside Community both feature 2+ acre “catch-and-release” fishing lakes with piers, grassy play areas, and large swimming pools for lap-swimming and water volleyball, as well as shallow play ends with squirting fountain features for the children. The centralized clubhouses also have shaded picnic pavilions and ramadas, barbecues, an event pavilion, a large event lawn, a number of meeting rooms of various sizes, a catering kitchen, storage, and restroom areas. The Ranch House Clubhouse Community Park also has a children’s playground, a full-size basketball court, a sand volleyball court, and a 10-acre soccer complex with three different fields.
Power Ranch is focused on family, and has 4 terrific, highly rated K-12 schools; Power Ranch and Centennial Elementary School, and Higley and Williams Field High Schools. Chandler Gilbert Community College and Arizona State University Polytechnic (ASU East) are a quick 10 miles from Power Ranch, and Phoenix proper is just 25 miles up the road, making Phoenix’s cultural centers, ASU, and Phoenix International Airport an easy 25- to 30-minute drive.
As for shopping and dining? While Phoenix is now a hub for fine retailing establishments as well as a renowned “foodie” paradise, no need to travel up the road – there’s plenty to see, do, eat and buy right in Gilbert’s own back yard. There are fabulous shopping and dining options like the San Tan Village Shopping Center, one of the best megamalls in the state. And be sure to check out Gilbert’s Historic Downtown – because we have our very own “downtown night scene” and fabulous eateries of our own!
Power Ranch is the epitome of what a master-planned community should be. With more than 2,000 acres, Power Ranch is the product of the most cutting-edge urban research and development into what people and families need to enhance their quality of life. When it opened in 2000, Power Ranch set a national standard for community planning that has won multiple awards for most of the past 16 years, including:
· 2010 “Best Master-Planned Community in Maricopa County” / Ranking Arizona
· 2009 “Readers’ Choice Best Master-Planned Community” / azcentral’s “Best of the Best”
· 2008 “Valley’s Best Places to Live” / Arizona Foothills Magazine
· 2007 “The 10 Top-Selling Master-Planned Communities in the Nation for 2007” (ranked 2nd) / Robert Charles Lesser & Co., LLC (RCLCO)
· 2007 “One of Top Three Master-Planned Communities in Maricopa County” / Ranking Arizona
· 2007 “One of Top Four Master-Planned Communities in Arizona” / Ranking Arizona: The Best of Arizona Business
· 2006 “One of Top-Ten-Selling Master-Planned Communities in the Nation” / Robert Charles Lesser & Co., LLC (RCLCO)
· 2005 “Best Master-Planned Community” / Ranking Arizona
· 2004 “Best Master-Planned Community” / Ranking Arizona
· 2003 “Best Master-Planned Community” / Ranking Arizona
· 2002 “Top Five Master-Planned Communities in the Nation” / National Association of Home Builders
· 2001 “Top-Selling Master-Planned Communities in the Country” / Robert Charles Lesser & Co., LLC (RCLCO)
Recognition like this isn’t an accident – Power Ranch has earned it. if you’re looking for a place to set down roots and grow a family and a career in one of the top-rated planned communities in America, you owe it to yourself to come see what Power Ranch has to offer!
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a showing contact your Power Ranch real estate experts Colby & Michele Myers:
Call / Text / Email:
Selling your Power Ranch home? Get your home value instantly below.