Seville Golf & Country Club Membership Fees
So you want to know how much a Seville Golf & Country Club membership fees, but you have searched everywhere and can't find a straight answer? You would think that finding the cost to join a club should be easy right? Wrong!!! I am not sure why these country clubs think that it is such a great idea to keep you guessing, but lucky for you I have the answers. Before we just give you the answer, we must ask one thing. If we tell you now, will you keep reading this blog post? Or, will you just go down to the bottom where you can find the answer to your long sought after question? Before you head to the end of this post, you may like to read about some of our personal experiences at the club. We consider ourselves the Seville experts as we have lived, played, and worked in this master planned community since it's inception. We were lucky enough to have seen the very first and last house be built, right down to the last nail. Having sold homes here for the last 11 years, we pride ourselves with first hand experiences and knowledge of this wonderful place. Just a little over 15 years ago Seville Golf & Country Club was an orange orchard and now it is one of the most sought after communities in Gilbert Arizona. Still today, there are orange groves throughout the community which produce a very pleasant and distinct smell that only comes from this one of a kind community. A true resort style club awaits you in this effluent part of Gilbert. In fact, Seville is the only Country club in Gilbert and boasts the tag of "the second safest city in America." Who knew the town of Gilbert had such a diamond in the rough? Where else can you get access to world class golf and resort like amenities? The pool area is one of a kind and definitely not something you would typically see in an area with such diversely priced real estate. You don't have to make millions to take advantage of the Seville life. Homes range from the high $100,000's to well into the millions. The streets are lined with gorgeous lush landscape and beautifully maintained parks. There are miles of walking trails to keep you and the kids fit.
The clubhouse has a state of the art fitness center which provides more than 30+ group fitness classes, a kids center, a spa, salon, tennis courts, meeting rooms, a cafe, basketball courts, pools, splash pad, a restaurant, a bar and grill, golf practice facilities, and of course a golf shop. The kids love the water slides and the adults can catch some sun on one of the many lounge chairs. You really need to experience it yourself. We ate at Boleros restaurant the other day and the food did not disappoint once again. Everything we have eaten here has been fantastic. If you have any questions about the club and or homes in the neighborhood, contact us for your own private tour of the neighborhood and club at www.gilbertazhomes.net or 480-788-1819. Here it is, the prices of the club. Please check back for updates as they do frequently change this information.
Seville Golf & Country Club Fees 2015
Golf | $7,500* ENROLLMENT FEE
- Unlimited* golf
- Use of practice facility including range balls
- Tee times may be made up to seven days in advance
- Use of sport club and social privileges
- $619* monthly Dues with Seville One and $569* without.
Sports Club | $500* ENROLLMENT FEE
- Fitness Room, aquatics complex and athletic court access
- Group fitness training- 30+ classes each week
- Complimentary* towels and locker use
- Guest golf privileges May - September; six times per Member
- Ability to participate in all clubs within the Club
- $228* monthly des with Seville O.N.E ($178* without)
Seville O.N.E | $1,500 ENROLLMENT FEE
- Receive 50% off* a la carte dining at Seville
- Two-for one* green fees and dining at Gainey Ranch Golf and Anthem Golf & Country Club
- Free* golf, free* dining and more when you travel to Club Corp's nationwide Network of more than 300 owned, operated and affiliate clubs
- Enjoy two-for-one benefits at Gainey Ranch Golf Club and Anthem Golf & Country Club
PRE-PAID ANNUAL GOLF AGREEMENTS
- Family cart fee: $1,600
- Individual Cart Fee $1,000
- Locker: $150
- Bag Storage: $125
- Handicap $40
GOLF CART: PAYMENT PLAN
- Family: $175 monthly
- Individual: $100 monthly
GOLF CART: A LA CARTE
- 18 holes: $18 per person
- 9 holes: $10 per person
ACCOMPANIED GUEST RATES
- January - April: $105
- May: $65
- June - August: $40
- September - November 25: $65
- November 26 - December 31: $105
WINTER FAMILY RATE:
- 20% off
- Includes parents and children of Members
- Available at 50% off regular rate starting at 2 p.m. year-round
SPORTS CLUB Fitness Center, Courts and Lap Pool
- Monday - Friday: 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Slides and lagoon: Hours based on season
- Adults: $8
- Ages 12 and under: $6
- 3 months - 6 years
- $3 per child per hour
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 3 - 8 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a showing contact your Gilbert real estate experts Colby & Michele Myers :
Call / Text / Email:
Selling your home? Get your home value instantly below.